Key West 2 Seater Scooter Rental
For a Key West scooter rental that offers the fun of two-passenger touring, the Yamaha Zuma 2-seater is a great way to explore the island. Four-stroke power and modern styling put some zip in every trip while excellent fuel economy keeps the Zuma in the beach parking lot instead of the gas station.
- Two-passenger capacity
- Modern styling and 4-stroke fuel economy
- Easy to start and drive
- Free customer pick-up and drop-off
- Carefree parking at all Key West attractions
Cruise the beach front in style, zip around traffic jams, park with ease, and save on gas with a Key West 2-seater scooter rental. The quiet-running, low-emissions Yamaha Zuma carries two people with ease and turns any trip into a thrill. The Zuma features a high tech, fuel injected, liquid cooled engine known as the best 50cc 4-stroke motor in the North American scooter market. The scooter’s fuel tank is mounted inside the floorboard, giving a low center of gravity for more stability and a comfortable ride. Drop the kickstand and smile while car-bound travelers circle the block for parking then pump coins into a meter. Flexible rental slots from 3 hours up to very affordable daily rates plus easy online reservations make the Zuma one of the best values among 2-seater scooter rentals in Key West.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: Starting at 3 hours
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- Equipment and Instruction
- Complimentary customer pick-up from anywhere in Key West (your confirmation email will contain a local phone number to coordinate your pickup)
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Attractions Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist .