Key West Original Island Jet Ski Tour
On our Key West Island Jet Ski Tours you jump on one of our Yamaha Waverunners and cruise around the island on a 28 mile, 90 mins guided jet ski tour.
- THE original Jet Ski Tour Departs from a 5 Star Resort location
- Our top-rated jet ski tour is the most thrilling way to see Key West!
- Fresh Water Showers
- 5-6 stops with great photo opportunities
- 20-30 minutes of free (play) time
Jump on one of our Yamaha Waverunners and cruise around the island on a 28 mile, 90 mins guided jet ski tour. Look out for an array of Florida Keys’ wildlife as you speed your way through our Caribbean waters. Breathe in the excitement as you race from the Atlantic Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico and back to the Atlantic.
The two-hour jet ski tour begins with safety instructions from friendly, expert guides, who will provide you with the knowledge and confidence to help you get the most out of your island jet ski experience.
Once you are comfortable with riding your jet ski, you will follow your knowledgeable guide on your personal jet ski for 28 miles, completely circumnavigating the island, a task impossible by most watercraft.
During your jet ski tour, you will take in breathtaking views and watch Florida Keys marine life frolicking in the Caribbean waters. While cruising around the island, your guide will make five stops at various points of interest, such as The Southernmost Point, Historic Key West Bight, and Sunset Key.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time. If you are taking the boater's safety course, check in 60 minutes prior.
- Equipment and Instruction
- 26 Mile Jet Ski Tour of Key West
- Fresh Water Showers
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.84 out of 5 stars based on 843 verified reviews from Attractions Key West and TripAdvisor