Key West Deep Sea Fishing Charter
Experience the thrill of a Key West deep sea fishing adventure on a hunt for trophy game fish with your own Key West fishing charter boat, captain, and crew.
- Fully-equipped modern sport fishing boat reserved solely for you and your party
- Full-time professional captains ensure safety, comfort, and productive fishing
- Top-of-the-line fishing equipment, bait, tackle, and ice all included free
- Clean restrooms, comfortable seating, & plenty of cooler space for your snacks and beverages
- Authorized reseller of FishKeyWest.com™ Charters
Attractions Key West invites you to come on board for legendary Key West charter fishing in the Atlantic Ocean waters off Key West. These waters are home to many species of migratory big game fish, and the Atlantic Blue Marlin is the most famous of them all. Females sometimes reach lengths of 16 feet and top 1000 pounds in weight. American author and sportsman Ernest Hemingway put Key West on the map in the 1930’s with his exciting articles about the hunt for Blue and Black Marlin in the deep sea between Key West and Cuba.
Sailfish are abundant on the Key West sportfishing grounds. When conditions are right and the spring Sailfish wolf packs move in to hunt baitfish along the reef edge and weed lines, a fisherman might hook 20 of these flashy, high-jumping sportfish in a day. Also frequenting the weed lines and the color change at the edge of the Gulf Stream current, rainbow-colored Mahi-Mahi, or Dolphinfish, provide fast action and good eating throughout late spring and summer.
Other popular species targeted by our Attractions Key West Key West fishing charters include Barracuda, Blackfin Tuna, Kingfish, and Wahoo. Deep-water bait fishing over wrecks and reefs can produce Amberjack, Cobia, Grouper, Yellowtail Snapper, Sharks, and many other species. This is why Key West deep sea fishing is so exciting – so many fish are out there that you never know what the next hit might bring.
Key West offshore fishing changes according to the seasons and water conditions, and our Attractions Key West deep sea charter fishing captains are on the water nearly every day. They are expert fishing guides who combine time, location, and technique to maximize your chances of catching fish. To get you on the fish, your captain will use all the newest electronic technology together with old tricks like searching for changing water color, following diving and feeding birds, tracking current flows, and hunting drifting weed lines and other floating debris. Trolling with lures or bait, casting or drop-fishing with live bait, surface-casting artificial lures, and kite fishing are all among the proven angling techniques your captain may have you using to get fish on the boat.
All of our Key West charter fishing boats are well-equipped for a pleasant day on the water. They feature clean restrooms, comfortable seating, and plenty of cooler space for cold drinks and lunches. All necessary bait, tackle, and licenses are included on every Key West deep sea fishing charter. If you want to enjoy a premium Key West deep sea fishing experience, take advantage of the Attractions Key West secure online booking system to plan your Private Key West Deep Sea Fishing Charter now.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4, 6 or 8 Hours
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- Charter for up to 6
- All Licenses Bait and Tackle
- Ice & Cooler
- Everything Except Food & Drinks
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 155 verified reviews from Attractions Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-284084
Similar Tours & Activities
Key West Original Island Jet Ski Tour
Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter
Miami to Key West Day Trip with Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Key West Wind & Wine Private Charter
Key West Split Fishing Charter