Key West Sunset Harbor Cruise
Looking for the perfect way to end your day? Join us aboard a 45ft Corinthian powercat, and ride in comfort with this relaxing, catered cruise around the world-famous Key West harbor.
- Savor a complimentary selection of hors-d'oeuvres.
- Indulge in our complimentary selection of fine wine, premium beer, prosecco, and soft drinks.
- Relax and revel in a carefree cruise where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Gulf of Mexico.
- Cruise past the Civil War era Fort Zachary Taylor and the historic navigation point that marks the way to Cuba.
Cruise into a Key West sunset aboard a beautiful 45-foot power catamaran. Our magnificent sunsets are best appreciated from the turquoise waters and will be a highlight of your Key West vacation. We provide a spacious setting, never filled to capacity, leaving ample room for you to stretch out and unwind.
Savor a complimentary selection of hors-d'oeuvres while cruising Key West’s balmy seas. Indulge in our complimentary selection of fine wine, premium beer, prosecco, and soft drinks.
Departing from the beautiful Key West harbor, your sunset cruise takes you on a unique path apart from the rush of boats leaving from downtown Key West. Relax and revel in a carefree cruise where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Gulf of Mexico. Take in the magnificent water views. Look for Key West's favorite attraction - the Southernmost Point buoy marking the most southern location in the United States. Cruise past the Civil War era Fort Zachary Taylor and the historic navigation point that marks the way to Cuba.
Raise a toast to the sky as the sun begins its radiant descent towards the horizon. As darkness replaces the light, celebrate this special moment with your friends and family.
Book early. This tour is limited to 30 guests to provide a spacious setting for everyone.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- Unlimited Water and Sodas
- Unlimited Beer and Wine
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given to customers' questions.
Do you offer pick up at one location and drop off at another?
Yes, you may request a shuttle drop-off at a different location within Key West.
Do you provide a pickup service from the airport, cruise ship port, ferry, or our hotel?
Yes, Attractions Key West is happy to offer complimentary customer pick-up from anywhere in Key West, including the airport, cruise ship port, ferry, or your hotel. Your Key West Sunset Harbor Cruise email confirmation will contain a local phone number to coordinate your pickup. Avoid expensive taxis and high price parking, and let Attractions Key West make your vacation easy.
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If the Key West Sunset Harbor Cruise must be canceled due to bad weather, and you cannot go on another day or time, you will be issued a refund by Attractions Key West.
Where can I park my car?
If required, parking instructions for the Key West Sunset Harbor Cruise will be included in your confirmation email.
Where is the meeting point for this activity?
Detailed check-in instructions – including meeting point address, Google map, and parking information – for Key West Sunset Harbor Cruise will be included in your confirmation email from Attractions Key West. Please be sure to double and triple check your email address is correct at checkout so this important email makes its way to you!
Will I get seasick on Key West Sunset Harbor Cruise with Premium Drinks, Hors-d’oeuvres and FREE shuttle to location?
If you have any doubts about becoming seasick on the water, we recommend taking a Dramamine® Motion Sickness Relief tablet the night before your trip. Some people recommend taking it the night before your cruise and then again that morning so you will not feel so drowsy.
Average 4.94 out of 5 stars based on 105 verified reviews from Attractions Key West and TripAdvisor