Key West Truman Little White House
Tour the historic Harry S. Truman Little White House in Key West and learn about a fascinating period of American history. What was once a private compound on a U.S. Navy base is today open to the public as a museum. Listen to fascinating stories told by informative guides about the history of the house, which was built at the beginning of the 20th century. Learn what Thomas Edison and Dwight D. Eisenhower did during their stays, and, of course, about Harry Truman’s long love affair with this gem of a property.
Visit: Harry S. Truman Little White House, 111 Front St, Key West, FL 33040-8311
Guided tour of Harry S. Truman Little White House
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Admission and guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Harry S. Truman Little White House
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.44 out of 5 stars based on 105 verified reviews from Attractions Key West and TripAdvisor